MOM, BODY & STROLL
MOM, BODY & STROLL is a 50-minute all over body conditioning class that caters to all fitness levels: pregnant moms, new moms recovering from pregnancy and conditioned moms with one or more stroller-aged children. Our Cardio-drills, strength training exercises and stretching will increase your overall fitness, and of course a nice set of abdominal exercises specifically designed to tone and tighten your postpartum abs and your pelvic floor muscles.
Exercise modifications can be made for prenatal clients, particularly after the first trimester, new moms who are six to 16 weeks postpartum and active moms who are ready for an additional challenge.
Your children will spend most of the time in their stroller interacting with the moms and other children when at mobile stations. Classes are designed for both prenatal mothers as well as moms with babies ages 6 weeks and older.
Benefits of our program include:
- Lose that extra baby weight while improving strength and endurance
- Stay in great shape for yourself and your baby during your pregnancy
- Combat the baby blues! Stroller fitness classes have been proven to decrease the incidence of post-partum depression
- Never leave your baby in gym day care again!
- Become a healthy, active role model for your child. Connect with other like-minded women who are sharing your similar experiences!
- Bond with your baby!
MOM, BODY & PREP
Our amazing Pre-Natal class is a multi-level class incorporating a combination of modified strength and conditioning, along with exercises to build and strengthen your whole body. We focus on building & strengthening your pelvic floor by working on kegel muscles exercises, with modifications to suit both moms-to-be and new moms who are looking to get back into their fitness routines. Moms are welcome to bring their baby, as long as they are comfortable leaving him or her in their stroller or on a blanket and tending to him or her as needed. Unlike our other classes, babies will not be incorporated into the class routine.
Some Benefits of Prenatal fitness:
- Aids the repair of body and generally promotes circulation
- Aids physical and psychological recovery
- Aids any symptoms of mild postnatal depression
- Aids the recovery of the abdominal area
- Aids weight reduction
- Maintain or improve energy levels
- Repairs the pelvic floor, preventing prolapse and stress incontinence
- Prevents or improves back or sacroiliac pain
- Reduces recovery time
- Improves confidence to deal with new baby
- Social interaction will improve confidence and well being
MIND, BODY BOOTCAMP
Our MIND BODY BOOT CAMP CLASS designed for any fitness level, it combines all the key elements of, circuit training, cardio, core strengthening, plyometrics, yoga, and meditation for the ultimate mind body experience. With innovative sequencing, playful transitions and a surge of positive vibes, this class will have you feeling energetically pumped, allowing the real YOU to shine through. Focusing on stamina, strength, and overcoming fears, expect to be taken on a journey of self-discovery. Come sweat, play and smile as you experience personal growth inspired by movement. You deserve some time to reset YOU!
MIND BODY BOOTCAMP is an hour long workout that will require you to work hard and be rewarded with results. We welcome ALL fitness levels and always show both high and low intensity modifications.