Recipe of the Week!!
THE GREEN EYED MONSTER SMOOTHIE
Keep Breakfast healthy and serve your kids this Green Monster Smoothie. Smoothies and juices are an excellent way to include those hidden extra servings of vegetables and fruits for kids. Making it fun can make it more exciting and appealing to drink. This is a great mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack for a great anti-oxidant hit. Making snacks bright and colorful is important to gain a range of micro-nutrients which is important for healthy cognitive function and immunity. ENJOY!
- 1 pear
- 1 teaspoon of White American Ginseng
- scoop of Apple berry Power Shake
- Handful frozen organic Strawberries & Blueberries
- Wash produce well.
- Scoop in Power Shake.
- Place the ingredients with some water into a blender and blend.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Strawberries & Blueberries – apple, banana
- Power Shake – Power kids
- Avocado – banana
- Spinach – any leafy green vegetables
Go to www.mypuriumgift.com
apply $50 gift card to purchase Power Shake, Power kids, or White American Ginseng!
#organicmom #millionmommovement #fitness #health #organic #kids